(2005)John Pinkerton (2005)John Pinkerton

I don't know what all these other people.

It might not have been your greatest work ever, but the "foot in face" thingy had me laugh out loud in a way I hadn't done in a long time. And you are still my god. And I'm buying your DVD now.

Keep making great movies and don't let the poopy reviewers get you down!

Insanity + 1 Insanity + 1

Not the best of either, but still pretty good.

The lack of a plot, or of a good one at least, made this movie a little tedius at times, but the part where Knox's character finally came in had me laughing. You two are great, just make a better plot with more jokes next time.

And for all the idiots who commented before me: Freemont made this too! Not just Knox!

Ohnoes Fights Crime Ohnoes Fights Crime

It feels so wrong to have found this funny.

But I'm laughing my ass off.

CoolDrMoney responds:

Well I aim to please baby...

Oh by the way to spam/send viruses to these people here are their aim names

Mikebe1- Ohnoes
MPL5387- Poopsmith

:D

how blobs fight how blobs fight

Ok.

Woulda rated it higher, but I was distracted by the fact that you made every object a button. Why'd you do that, anyways? Nothing seemed to happen when I clicked on them.

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

Nice work.

The movie itself was good, but the way you presented what had happened, you almost made it look like what those kids did was right, which, of course, it wasn't. The ending was kinda an anticlimax. It seemed like you were trying to end the movie powerfully, but I thought it was kinda awkward and cheesy.

Still pretty nice work, though. Especially for such a serious peice.

Tom Cruise Gets Wet! Tom Cruise Gets Wet!

Hehe

Tom Cruise is a jerk.

Bob&Jacks Abortion Clinic Bob&Jacks Abortion Clinic

If you laugh at this, you are seriously messed up.

... Therefore, I am seriously messed up.

A Dream A Dream

Purple girl saves his life, so he shoots her?

Brown Boy needs to work on his manners.

Still Human Still Human

Try harder.

I think you were going for the whole "dark, creepy life of a disfigured weirdo" thing, like Salad Fingers. But a high dude with a lump in his head, dreaming about a wife, does not create a "deeper meaning". Nice effort, but not worth it. BLAM THIS!

Do Me ! Do Me !

Haha.

I don't know if you thought that all up yourself or if you just got the entire recording off the web or something, but that was awesome. Laugh out loud type funny.

And I might be the only one who noticed this, but Richard (Fucking) Cheese's hair rocked.